The website www.egeaconference.com
is edited by the Inter-professional Association of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable industry (INTERFEL).
The association is recognised by the government, according to the law of the 10th July 1975 [ « arrêté interministériel » of the 5th July 1976 – SIREN 308 647 395].
The association is located at : 60 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière 75010 Paris – Tél. 01 49 49 15 15
- The Director of the publication is Frédéric Déscrozaille, Manager of Interfel
- The webmaster is Jérôme Hautcoeur
- Host: Imaginaty
Creation and conception of the website: Imaginaty
et La fourmi
Information technology and liberties:
- The processing of personal data supplied at the time of registration to the conference (via our website www.egeaconference.com
was declared to the CNIL
- The information provided at the time of registration to the conference www.egeaconference.com
is only used for the organization and communication on the conference. It’s important to mention that all the data collecte is confidential and will not be passed on to other publishers.
- We are not responsible for data that you give to other websites that you have found via www.egeaconference.com
- According to the article section 36 of the law " Informatique et Libertés " on January 6th, 1978, you have the right to access to the information that concerns you, and you can ask to modify or delete any information. Please write to: INTERFEL, Webmaster, 60 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, 75010 Paris.
-Any reproduction or copy of the contents of www.egeaconference.com
is authorised for a private usage, and is forbidden for commercial usage.
- Logos appearing on this website are the exclusive property of Interfel, Aprifel and Ifava. Any reproduction without prior and written authorization is formally forbidden.
- INTERFEL is responsible neither for the exactitude, nor the errors, nor the omissions contained on this website.
-The other websites found on www.egeaconference.com are not under control of Interfel, which declines any responsibility for their contents.
The links to other websites do not constitute an approval or a partnership with INTERFEL. These websites have their own terms of service and policies of protection of the private life.
Access to the website:
- INTERFEL reserves the right to modify, to cancel, to suspend or to interrupt at any time, for any reasons, the access to all or any part of the website, without preliminary notice.