CALL FOR POSTER
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 28 FEBRUARY 2010
• The abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and contributors will be notified by March 31st 2010.
• All accepted abstracts will be printed in the Abstract Book which will be distributed during the conference.
• Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference.
• The abstract should be a one-page document based on unpublished material and written in standard English. The text should clearly state objectives, methodology, results, and conclusion. Simple tables and graphs are allowed.
• Please type the abstract in single space and using Times New Roman font 12.
• 250-300 words maximum
• Both right and left margins should be aligned (‘Justify’)
• All margins (top / bottom / left / right) should be 1 inch (2.5 cm)
The abstract should be presented in the following way:
• The title should be in bold, with only the first letter capitalized.
• There should be one line space between the title and the list of authors.
• The author(s) last name should be in capital letters, followed by first name in small letters.
• The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
• Indicate affiliations of all authors, by using superscripts 1, 2, 3, etc.
• Indicate complete address and e-mail of the corresponding author.
Example: SMITH, James
, JONES, Mary... or SMITH, James, JONES, Mary
1. Address 1
2. Address 2
SMITH James. Address. email
• There should be one line space between the list of authors and contact details.
• There should be two line spaces between the contact details and the abstract text.